Here is a Restorative Yoga sequence for you to explore, consisting of 10 nurturing postures. It has been designed for general use for people without serious injury. Although the postures themselves are very gentle, only practice to a level that feels comfortable and feel free to adjust the height of the bolsters/blankets to a level that works for you.
27 May 2013
31 May 2013
1 Jun 2013
5 Jun 2013
Yoga Articles & News Around the World
- Modi urges inclusion of yoga in foreign policy - Indian Express
- Yoga offered to county workers in courthouse hallway - The State Journal-Register
- TOI's yoga workshop takes children on a 'beautiful inner picnic' - Times of India
- Winners all around in Encinitas yoga trial? - U-T San Diego
- The promise of yoga-based treatments to help veterans with PTSD - Scope (blog)
- EUSD yoga trial to resume June 24 - U-T San Diego
- Yogapata -- a new yoga studio opens in Wilton - The Hour
- A Light Look at Naughty Gurus and Yoga's Five Steps of Suffering - Huffington Post (blog)
- Hanumanity Foundation's 'Yoga In The Park' event to be held at Del Mar Trails ... - Del Mar Times
- Can You Do Yoga if You Aren't Flexible? - ABC News (blog)
Keep up to date with our latest!
Active forum topics
Link To Us
You can use the following code to easily link to us. Just copy and paste it into your site or blog.