Here is a Restorative Yoga sequence for you to explore, consisting of 10 nurturing postures. It has been designed for general use for people without serious injury. Although the postures themselves are very gentle, only practice to a level that feels comfortable and feel free to adjust the height of the bolsters/blankets to a level that works for you.
7 Dec 2013
8 Dec 2013
3 Jan 2014
4 Jan 2014
Yoga Articles & News Around the World
- Yoga guru Bikram Choudhury 'raped students in cult-like training' - Telegraph.co.uk
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro - PC Magazine
- Lululemon's PR yoga pose, investors bent out of shape - CNBC.com
- Meet Conshohocken's Newest Yoga Studio, Yoga Home - Philadelphia Magazine (blog)
- Manage daily stress through the practice of yoga and Ayurveda - The Keene Sentinel
- Retreat Yourself: Planning the Perfect Yoga Getaway - Shape Magazine (blog)
- Yoga instruction aims to help those with PTSD - Kansas.com
- The Man Behind 'Yoga with Doug' - Onward State
- Local yoga studio celebrates a major milestone - The Doings Western Springs
- Manage daily stressors through yoga and Ayurveda - The Keene Sentinel
Keep up to date with our latest!
Active forum topics
Link To Us
You can use the following code to easily link to us. Just copy and paste it into your site or blog.