Tell me the benifits of Yoga, Please share your experience and tips here.
According to my experience, some benefits of yaga that I have feeled after doing Yoga are
Anxiety and Depression decrease
Mood improves and subjective well-being increases
Somatic and kinesthetic awareness increase
Breath-holding time increases
Yoga in India
The main benefits I experience are:
* Uplifted mood - feeling more in control and generally calmer and less stressed. Having a period of time in the day when you can focus completely on something like yoga is good for breaking patterns of stress. Experiencing the relaxation of final savasana at least once per day is invaluable (I find it's similar to the importance of feeling warm at least once per day in the cold winter!)
* More energy. I find that my body gives me more of what I demand of it - expend more energy, get more energy.
* Better, uninterrupted sleep.
* Unhealthy things like junk food and excesses of alcohol, etc. seem really unappealing. I crave healthy stuff like water & fruit!
* Muscles are generally stronger, especially core. When I used to train at the gym more my muscles were larger, but I'm stronger now.
* Flexibility. This is really important to me. I spend a lot of time at the computer due to work, and have experienced terrible sciatica and RSI in the past. Yoga helps alleviate this. Also, having seen some people lose mobility in later life due to inflexibility, I'm determined to stay relatively supple!
* Better concentration. Another important thing for me.
Probably many more, but that's what springs to mind.
Yoga is a way of life.it keeps us healthy and fit.its build up confidence and reduce mental stress, increase flexibility and mind calmness.it is so effective for treatment diseases.it improves concentration and its beneficial for biochemical benefits. such us Glucose decrease, sodium decrease and Vitamin increase etc...
yoga school in rishikesh
Thanks for sharing this information with us. I love it and enjoyed this thread.
Yoga helps clean blood of waste material (through lymphatic stimulation), and trains us to loosen muscles and joints that are ignored in our day-to-day lives. Routines like sun salutation get the blood flowing as we warm up and free our body to experience the new stresses we will face. The practice also gets us to handle the weight of our body more effectively, which builds bone and muscle strength so we are more resilient to the frailty that afflicts many. This is why power yoga practitioners have great bodies.
Best yoga clothes
World Yoga Network is a community site that provides a place for anyone interested in yoga to share thoughts and ideas. There are plenty of resources including articles, directory listings, forums, reviews and more. To get started simply create an account or find out more at the About page.
All content copyright © WorldYogaNetwork.com.
All rights reserved.